CLAC supports Latino students and organizations at Rutgers by providing advising, leadership development, funding, facilities and logistical support that helps them achieve their goals and better serve their members.
- Students may reserve the use of the CLAC facilities at 172 College Avenue, including front lawn, conference rooms, study rooms, and equipment.
- CLAC serves as advisor for over 18 student organizations and oversees and approves student accounting transactions through the Student Affairs Business Office (SABO).
- CLAC Student Excellence Fund is available to students at Rutgers University to support student research, creative, and capstone projects; conferences and travel abroad; graduate and career advancement; mentoring and professional networking; and other opportunities.
- CLAC Student Activities Allocation Program (SAAP) provides funding to support student-driven projects the increase knowledge and appreciation for Latino arts and culture while bridging multiple cultural communities at Rutgers.
- Affiliated student organizations are provided limited printing, copying and fax services that support their outreach to the Rutgers community.
- Limited storage space is available to CLAC affiliated student organizations for organizational equipment and supplies. Service is available on a first come, first served basis.
For additional information, please contact CLAC Administrative Assistant Carla Ortiz at 848-932-1263 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.