CLAC supports Latino students and organizations at Rutgers by providing advising, leadership development, funding, facilities and logistical support that helps them achieve their goals and better serve their members.
- Students may reserve the use of the CLAC facilities at 172 College Avenue, including front lawn, conference rooms, study rooms, and equipment.
- CLAC serves as advisor for over 15 student organizations, and oversees and approves student accounting transactions through the Student Affairs Business Office (SABO).
- CLAC Student Excellence Fund is available to students at Rutgers University to support student research, creative, and capstone projects; conferences and travel abroad; graduate and career advancement; mentoring and professional networking; and other opportunities. .
- Student Activities Allocation Program (SAAP) provides funding to support student-driven projects the increase knowledge and appreciation for Latino arts and culture while bridging multiple cultural communities at Rutgers.
- Registered Latino student organizations are provided limited printing, copying and fax services that support their outreach to the Rutgers community.
For additional information, please contact CLAC Administrative Assistant Carla Ortiz at 848-932-1263 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.