Artists Mentoring Against Racism, Drugs and Violence (AMARD&V): Healing through the Arts Summer Program

The AMARD&V Summer Program helps central New Jersey at–risk youth between the ages of 10 and 16 to acquire knowledge, skills and understanding about the performing and visual arts through an interdisciplinary curriculum that emphasizes hands–on learning and art making, mentored by professional teaching artists in a community–based setting. The goal is to empower young people to transform their lives, their attitudes about themselves, and their community, as well as develop skills that equip them for a successful education and a healthy future.

AMARD&V is a partnership between Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Community Health Promotion Program, Rutgers University Latino Center for Arts and Culture, PRAB, and Suydam Street Reformed Church in New Brunswick.

To apply and serve as a camp counselor, please fill the form below.

Name

DOB
/ /

Home Address

City

State

Zip

Primary Number

Primary Email

Select TSHIRT Site

Required of Counselors:

1. When you're hired to be a counselor you must bring in your Drivers License, SS Card, RuID and any other form of identification necessary to legally work in the US.

2. To be a counselor you MUST be present for all Training Sessions (Dates TBD)

3. Be fully present and on time for scheduled work days and participate

4. Attend weekly staff meetings, final presentation and clean up day

If and when I'm offered the position of Counselor for AMARD&V I fully accept, understand and agree to the terms listed above. In the event I breech this agreement my pay is subject to change and/or may cause grounds for termination.